Nothing pressing to do this weekend? Here are a few links to help you pass the time:
- Have a daughter? Read this. Then, when she’s old enough, read it *to* her.
- Now “Tim’s out of town for the weekend” isn’t my only excuse for not washing my hair.
- A great reminder that a toddler should not always have a choice- sometimes they need our firm guidance.
- In awe of the power of our brains– even after years of (what would seem to be) disuse.
- Mother’s Day gift ideas that ALL moms can get on board with.
- Recipes for using up that stale bread sitting on your counter.
- Ice eggs– a cool idea.
- A nine-year old’s blog about her school lunches. Rad.
- Classic: salads for dinner.